Spike and Mudley Spike and Mudley

great potential

You got good drawing skills, and you fbf animation i smooth.
The problem is that the affect cocaine is having on the policemans partner, is really not how cocaine works. You don't change personality or start drewling. Cocaine makes you fresh and sober, though it tends to make you a little more aggressive.

Clay Love Clay Love

Sorry

But that did not look like you put any effort in trying to make it look good. Its poorly animated, if you want to do it properly, take your time animating it. As Piet Hein always said; TTT (Ting tager tid)

But if there is anything else you could be doing with your life right now, do that instead.

Regards

Human Human

fedt man!

meget fedt med noget dansk!
kan rigtig godt lide din tweening og din streg, rigtig fedt, og så er det også nogle nice farver og editing jeg ser i det, jeg tænkte på om. det ikke kunne være fedt måske at lave en video i flash sammen, du skal ikke kigge på mine videor de gamle, men skriv lige på aim, eller send en mail, (det hele står på min profil)
great work!
.carlemil cph.

Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

i really like

the drying paintings, really great idea and the commentators, nicely done, first i thought you were from denmark because of the name "fjernsyn" norge is cool (dont like sweden though). overall good, boring, fun movie!
good smooth fbf, and great drawings!
.carl emil

LDN 2012: Making the Logo LDN 2012: Making the Logo

fo zhizzle

i love it, who the fuck made that olympic logo, haha !
thats on my fav. list (:
work on the qraphic a bit and it will be awesome!
hope it was as useful as im youthfull (: hæhæhæ... bad joke
carl.

KKyuubi responds:

this isn't my usual gfx style, okay?

!WARNING! !WARNING!

i enjoyed watching it

but the graphic was a bit crude, the idea was fine.
it was a little short, thats ok if the graph is top nuch, you need to work on that and some animation skills wouldnt hurt, but overall a nice little film
hope it was youthfull and usefull...:)
-carl

Wigallo responds:

ya I know the guy wasn't animated that well. I hope you thought the stick guy wasn't bad because I thought his was pretty smooth. It was 1minute and 30seconds so I think that is about average for flash films. I had the idea for a while and never bothered to make it. I'm glad it you liked it. Thanks for the review.

Kick and Punch Kick and Punch

a ... flash

I really dont like this flash, because of the plot, sound, and drawings... but that i s no fully correct, i liked the sync on the mouth, when they were talking, you can draw so improve that, use more fbf animation, that just look better, but you surely got the potential.
Hope it could help.
-Carl-

MultiTasking MultiTasking

suckiest

I can see you can draw, but ... you need to work on a story, and the man gets angry on his pc, is far too old to be fun...

Keep up making flash

Bye...

Life of an Emoticon Life of an Emoticon

Nice work!

Thats a F**king hillarious piece of art, you got there! thumbs up!

-RGH- The Escape (demo) -RGH- The Escape (demo)

Nice animations!!!

Woaw! thats a fucking great animations, if you had drawed real persons instead of stick figures i would have given you 10! Nice drawings though!
Write a story and it will get Kult-status, like Xiao-xiao